Life Coach Job Description
To serve as a way for clients to identify and achieve life goals. Responsible for enriching the lives of our clients.
Life Coach Duties and Responsibilities
Helping clients realize and achieve their goals and help people who are struggling with their current goals, refine their unattainable goals into ones that are actionable. Monitor and redirect clients so that they can achieve their new goals.
Serve as objective voices in the sea of advice from friends at Rise to greater heights. Examine clients’ ideas and goals in an unbiased way and validate them, which can help clients start moving toward the achievement of their goals. Serve as sources of motivation and inspiration that push clients to their true potential. Sometimes clients need help navigating through a stubborn obstacle that’s preventing success, you should have professional training and mindset techniques that can help motivate clients to get on track, stay on track and achieve their dreams. Through effective strategy-building techniques, you need ton help our clients figure out how to accomplish their goals in a focused and efficient manner. Monitor clients by checking in with them at specific times to help them with any issues such as lack of motivation or challenges and keep them on track toward the achievement of their set goals.
Life Coach Skills
Must possess empathy as well as an ability to think analytically.
- Collaborating with other professionals, conducting research and utilizing critical thinking skills and knowledge to address client needs
- Conducting client sessions in person, in groups, by phone, via email, webinars and video conferencing
- Creating and organizing confidential client files including intake and session documentation
- Utilizing focused questioning techniques to aid clients in developing actionable goals
- Listening actively to client concerns while providing helpful and positive feedback
- Empowering clients to make life-changing decisions by providing appropriate and specific evaluation, analysis and problem-solving techniques
Life Coach Education and Training
Have at least a bachelor’s degree with hours in psychology or a related field. Apply Now